Chapter V – TexasT’s and the Queen Take the Plunge or Oh My Gawd! What Have We Got Ourselves Into?

The Queen and Texas T’s are not now, nor have they ever been nudists. (Except for that time on the golf course! But that’s all…REALLY!…Heh heh...) And we still ain’t. But if Hedonism doesn’t loosen you up a little bit, then you are probably DEAD!You can’t hang out with a bunch of naked people and not lose some of your inhibitions. It might take a while, but eventually some of it falls away. Even if only temportarily. I had hoped I lost that inhibition thing for good while I was there. (But I haven't)

But I am a romantic devil at heart…And will try anything once for the Queen.

The closer it got to our departure date, the more nervous I got about, you know, the nude thing. I spent a lot of time in correspondence with other folk that were going to HEDO in July or had already been going for years and years. Most of the veterans told me, “Don’t worry. S’no problem, mon. Every body’s naked”

Easy for long timers to say. NOT so easy for first timers to DO!

The walk up to the dining room for lunch was uneventful. Except for those NUDISTS hangin’ out behind every bush, waitin’ to jump out at you when you walk by. BOO!

Except it wasn’t like that…Not at all.

HEDONISM II (lovingly called HEDO by her regular guests) is a very beautiful, if older resort. Yes, she shows her age in different ways. The size of the trees. The apparent age of the buildings. The rooms at HEDO are another way she shows her age, but what the hell, the only time you spend in your room was to sleep (mostly). The grounds at HEDO are very, very lush with flowers, trees and such. The beauty of the place is ASTOUNDING!

The Queen was still ‘oohing’ and ‘ahhing’ over the vegetation. I didn’t have to feign interest, as on my days off from his regular job the Queen often recruits him to give her a hand (Usually around the start of the Holiday season, but that's another story all together). And I am happy to do so because it means we can have a little more time together. I told you I was a romantic devil.

But I digress....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home